My name is Paolo, independent web developer and system administrator since 1997. In 2001 I started Pixline, since then I had a few different adventures in my career:
- WordPress development, with a few opensource plugins released or maintained between 2006 and 2015.
- Linux administration starting with Slackware, now working mostly with Devuan (a Systemd-free Debian fork) and FreeBSD.
- InfoSec consulting, currently working as a Security Analyst contractor with Wordfence.
- Streaming audio development since RealAudio, now focused on solutions like OBS, Icecast, and Liquidsoap.
- Training and education on most of all these subjects.
I usually work with opensource technologies though I know my way to Mac OSX, Windows, and several proprietary software as well.
Learn more about my skills and experience, or feel free to contact me with your questions!